FortKobbeVaultsNews_Silver

Tag: government

FortKobbeVaultsNews_Silver
Newsletters
Larry Simon

A look at the Gold and Silver Charts (08.02.2024)

The question that we are most commonly asked this year is:  “There are wars all over the place, which are escalating and expanding. Why are gold and silver not reflecting this situation to the extent I feel they should?” The gold silver ratio is an indicator of this. Silver has

Read More »
FortKobbeVaultsNews_Gold
Newsletters
Larry Simon

A look at the Gold and Silver Charts (01.02.2024)

We know quite convincingly that the meetings at Davos relate in part to the future of humanity. In my opinion most of the attendees are disconnected from reality and from the majority of us and have little to no understanding of the living conditions of people in general. Their agenda

Read More »
FortKobbeVaultsNews_crypto
Newsletters
Larry Simon

A look at the Gold and Silver Charts (18.01.2024)

Just for interest sake, German property prices have fallen from an 8% increase to a 15% decrease, a combined 23% drop. I worry about property investment at this time for a number of reasons. I may be totally misguided (wrong), but I believe property is way overvalued generally across the

Read More »
Fort Kobbe Vaults newsletter
Newsletters
Larry Simon

A look at the Gold and Silver Charts (14.12.2023)

The indications that the FED will start cutting rates next year excited the markets yesterday afternoon, with the Dow Jones index rising more than 400 points, Gold bouncing from $1975.00 early in the morning to $2022.00 in the late afternoon and silver bouncing from a low near $22.50 in the

Read More »
FortKobbe_Newsletter web banner
Newsletters
Larry Simon

A look at Gold and Silver Charts (04.27.2023)

Maybe the end of the dollar reign, but not down or out, in my opinion. Would I minimize my holdings? Sure. Would I hold physical monetary metals? Sure. Would I write off the dollar? No way. Michael @MikeSay98 Something to ponder: If the US Government owned every single ounce of

Read More »

Subscribe for the Latest News

Subscribe for the latest news and opinons about Gold, Silver, offshore vaulting and other industry information and opinion delivered right to your email inbox

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

To receive industry news and updates​

“We provide a stable and expanding platform of physical and electronic security, technology, human structures and an ideal location that creates trust and resourceful solutions for our exacting wealth management clients.”

Fort Kobbe Panama

Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved Fort Kobbe Management, Corp.

Subscribe for the Latest News

Subscribe for the latest news and opinons about Gold, Silver, offshore vaulting and other industry information and opinion delivered right to your email inbox