Because of the severe negative possibilities of the use of CBDC’s (digital currencies issued by central banks), I would like to have a slightly closer look at them. All is not negative and if I could trust the authorities managing them I would feel much happier. Sadly our current trustees of the system have done an abysmal job, hence we find ourselves in this awful time where there is a need for a new system.
- Increased financial inclusion: CBDC can provide access to financial services to people who are unbanked or underbanked, as they can use CBDC without the need for a traditional bank account.
- Reduced transaction costs: CBDC can lower the transaction costs associated with cash, such as the need for physical transportation and security measures, making it more efficient and less costly.
- Enhanced monetary policy effectiveness: CBDC allows central banks to implement monetary policy more effectively, as they can directly control the money supply and monitor transactions in real-time.
- Improved payment systems: CBDC can improve the speed and security of payments, reducing the risk of fraud and making transactions more convenient.
- CBDCs could potentially disinter-mediate commercial banks as it allows individuals to hold and transact directly with the central bank, bypassing the traditional banking system.
- This could reduce the profitability of banks and their role in the financial system.
- This could also lead to a concentration of power in the hands of the central bank, which could have negative consequences for the financial system.
- Central banks could produce outcomes such as negative interest rates, where removal of funds to other financial institutions is impossible.
- Spending limits could be applied.
- Time limits within which one must spend the funds could be applied (in other words, expiring currency).
- A maximum savings limit may be imposed.
- Purchases of assets not trackable or controllable by the system could be limited or banned.
- Taxes, fines, interest, etc., unauthorized by the owner may be taken.
- CBDCs can potentially be vulnerable to cyber attacks, which could compromise the integrity and security of the financial system. The use of digital currencies requires a secure infrastructure that can protect against hacking and other forms of cybercrime.
- Any successful attack on the system could lead to a loss of confidence in the currency and the financial system, potentially causing a systemic crisis.
- The use of CBDCs would enable government surveillance of all transactions, raising concerns about privacy.
- The central bank would have access to information about all transactions, which could be used for law enforcement or other nefarious purposes.
- This raises concerns about the potential abuse of power and the erosion of privacy rights.
Total control over the funds:
- The funds are accessible to government officials to manipulate as they please.
- There is the potential misuse of the system in order to control your behavior in many ways. Similar to the Chinese government ‘social credit score system’, where, should one not behave in a manner acceptable to the party in control, sanctions would follow. Examples would be limitation on travel, limitation on choice of shops or foods. Only particular schools would be available to your children and many other sanctions.
- A total stop (or seizure of your account) on the use of funds would also be possible and as there are no other currencies or payment systems or tradeable assets you are left with nothing at the click of a single button!
- The implementation of CBDC requires significant technological infrastructure and may require extensive changes in the financial system, which could be difficult and costly to implement.
- This could be especially challenging for countries with limited technological infrastructure or where there is significant resistance to change from established financial institutions.
- There are also questions about the operational capacity of central banks to manage a digital currency system and the potential impact on their core functions.
It seems that Blackrock is instrumental in implementing the CBDC system.
Overall, the advantages and disadvantages of CBDC will depend on how it is implemented and the specific circumstances of each country, the potential risks and challenges associated with CBDC need to be carefully evaluated before implementing such a system.
While CBDC has the potential to offer significant benefits, policymakers and recipients of the system need to carefully consider the potential costs and risks associated with CBDC to ensure that the benefits outweigh the potential downsides.
If the likes of Blackrock in conjunction with all the Central Banks are behind the implementation of the CDBC systems, how long until it becomes one single World Currency?
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is linking CBDC’s to climate change.
I have listened to hours of broadcasts on both sides of the climate change argument and frankly, I think it is a scam, designed to separate, confuse and annoy us, as well as to extract more money from us.
I see no results from the carbon credit schemes nor the thousands of dollars that I and others have personally paid in added cost of vehicles to ameliorate climate change.
We were all supposed to be drowning by now, what happened to that? Why are all the “elite’s” still purchasing million dollar mansions on exclusive islands and coastal areas?
It’s time to stop messing with the weather using HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program), also using it as a weapon. That will assist in normalizing weather, in addition stopping the chemtrail spraying will assist humanity and other animals and insects in terms of health and nature to recover. You can find out more about this by clicking this link.
Because we have all been so misled (lied to) by big business, bio tech, governments, government and government type agencies, as well as universities and other institutions, I am now reluctant to believe anything without real proof.
My inclination now, sadly, is that I reject all information until proof appears.
Links between CBDC and climate change are being made by the BIS (Maybe compulsory and unavoidable donations to these causes – my conjecture) and you can find out more about it by watching the video in the link below.
Frankly, this video just annoyed me. (It is a two hour video with contributors that have in my opinion bought the cool aid).
Gold and Silver
From King World News: The fractal structure (points 1-6 [noted on the chart]) is impressive. Mathematically the movement is 10 times higher! Gold could go to $17,000 if it goes the way of 2008-2011.
The scary thing for me, looking at the chart below is: What will the dollar be worth and what will precipitate such an event? We know that they are doing whatever they can to implement their CBDC system. Perhaps this will be the result.
Gold and Silver Stocks
Gold and silver stocks on average were stronger on Tuesday and mixed on Wednesday and with the prices of gold and silver running higher this morning may still go higher but are looking overbought. Stocks can easily go from overbought to more overbought. The dollar is trading around the lower 100 range – good for gold.
The chart below compares the physical gold and silver prices to the gold stock index over the past year. It is clear that gold has maintained its price and improved slightly, silver dipped quite substantially and is recovering quite well and the gold and silver stocks are still playing catch up.
|Gold & Silver Charts||Last Week||Today|
|Gold Price today||$2,001.00||$2,041.00|
|Silver price today||$24.58||$25.80|
|Gold: Silver ratio today||81.39:1||79.03:1|
|Gold Miners Bullish Percent Index||62.07||75.86|
|Dow: Gold Ratio|
(BahaUS 33,660.00/Gold price $2,043.00)
|Current USA inflation rate (Dept. of Statistics)||6.4%||6.0%|
Gold’s low of the week was $1,949.00 and the high was $2,043.00, now trading at around $2,043.00.
- The monthly chart for Gold is a hold and looking stronger.
- The weekly chart is a hold and looking overbought.
- The daily chart is a hold but looking overbought.
The low for Silver this week was $23.60 and the high $25.88, trading around $25.79 at present.
Silver on the monthly chart gave a sell last month and has reversed to a buy. It looks like it has a good run now ahead of it. $30.35 was the previous high in 2021.
- The weekly chart is a buy, still in its trading range.
- The daily chart is a hold and remains overbought. It is however, back inside the long term trading range.
Our partner has stock of both gold, silver and Goldbacks in our vaults available in Panama. Please contact us for more information.
On the Stockcharts.com charts, the blue vertical lines are our proprietary system buy signals and the red vertical lines are system sell signals – for information purposes only.
This is my interpretation of the market and is not to be taken as financial advice. Before making any buy or sell decisions I recommend that you consult with your professional financial advisor.